ET Carbon Data Set
The ET Carbon Data Set provides greenhouse gas emissions information for the world’s largest listed companies. Clients use our data for multiple reasons:
- In-house portfolio carbon footprinting.
- Integration into investment decision-making processes.
- Integration into scenario planning.
- Building consensus models.
- Access to 2,000 companies analysed directly by ET Index Research as well as modelled data available for all companies in Bloomberg. Includes Sustainable Industry Classification System (SICS) mapping for all securities.
- Includes Scope 1, 2 & 3 company emissions data.
- Highly customisable with ability to add other metrics, e.g. water risk, fossil fuel reserves etc.
- Competitive pricing with discounts available for academic and not-for-profit organisations.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions Data Available
✓ GHG Protocol Scope 1 tCO2e gross.
✓ GHG Protocol Scope 2 tCO2e gross.
✓ GHG Protocol Scope 2 tCO2e net.
✓ GHG Protocol Scope 2 tCO2e emissions reduction from the purchase of renewable energy.
✓ GHG Protocol Scope 3 tCO2e and Scope 3 categories disclosed.
✓ Whether GHG data has been assured by an independent third-party to an internationally recognised standard.
✓ Information regarding the purchase of carbon credits.