ET Index Research can calculate the carbon footprint of your portfolio and provide a comprehensive portfolio carbon risk assessment, in line with Mark Carney’s Taskforce Recommendations. The results can be presented in the form of a customised report, to make it easy for you to explain to stakeholders. Join +30 other asset owners/managers who have taken up our free trial offer. View below for a sample of the ET Portfolio Analytics report output.
Why Investors are using ET Portfolio Analytics services
- Carbon footprinting available for all major securities across public equities, corporate bonds and private equity.
- Portfolios can be compared to a chosen benchmark to assess asset managers performance and assess risk-reward trade-offs.
- Additional forward-looking metrics available beyond carbon footprinting, such as alignment with science-based decarbonisation pathways, fossil fuel reserve exposure, carbon price sensitivity analysis and other ESG factors.
- Analytics service is underpinned by the ET Carbon Dataset, an in-house analysis of the world’s largest listed companies, representing approximately 85% of global market capitalisation.
- Easy setup – we just require your portfolio ISINs and weights, in a clean excel file, as well as your chosen benchmark.
Contact us if you want to learn about how ET Portfolio Analytics services could benefit you and your clients. We offer a free service for new clients, alongside additional premium analytics.