- None of the information contained in our factsheet publications, research, marketing material or website (“Information”) constitutes a recommendation, promotion or offer by Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd to buy or sell any asset, product or trading strategy, nor is it to be considered investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such.
- The Information should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and investment advice from a licensed professional.
- While Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd endeavours to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the data disclosed by companies is accurate before being categorised as “Complete” within the ET Carbon Dataset, including but not limited to performing statistical analyses to identify anomalies in the data, Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd accepts no liability for data reported by companies that is found to be inaccurate or have been misrepresented by companies. Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd warrants that at the time of publication the data is, to the best of its knowledge, a true and accurate representation.The user of the Information assumes the entire risk of any use it may make or permit to be made of the Information.
- No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given by Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd as to the accuracy or completeness of the Information.
- The Information may not be used to verify or correct other data, to create indexes, risk models, or analytics, or in connection with issuing, offering, sponsoring, managing or marketing any securities, portfolios, financial products or other investment vehicles without the written permission of Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd.
- Guest commentaries where included within the Information, reflect the views of their respective authors; their inclusion is not an endorsement of them.
- Engaged Tracking (ET) Index Ltd, their respective shareholders, members, partners, principals, directors and/or employees, may have a position in the securities of the companies discussed in the Information.